Sunday, September 13, 2009

Workshop Glow

Hi all:

I just finished a 4-day workshop called the Life Launch program, and it was awesome! I am inspired to start the small steps towards change and development of my ideas and intentions to spread the word that each of us can be a hummingbird in our own little corners of the world. There are so many heroic efforts out there to make a difference in the world, and in the lives of the people who are all around us, both near and far. I am anxious to hear from those of you who have a story to tell...This past weekend I heard many of those stories, and guess what? We are all connected, and feeling the same moments of hope and despair, laughter and weeping, anger and forgiveness, joy and sorrow,and above all, the need for LOVE...

No comments:

Post a Comment